Bluetooth network plugins for Bluez protocol stack
A set of plugins for the Network Settings application and taskbar applet.
- Make sure to have Bluez BT drivers installed and configured.
See http://tumnus.zaurii.net/ for details.
- Applets don't work with affix bluetooth drivers.
- Sharp ROM 3.10 users need sudo package to be able to start PAN connection
Sudo package for Sharp ROM 3.10 can be downloaded here.
High Speed drivers for Ambicom/Pretec BT2000E CF and Anycom cards
Many thanks to Ron Murray who has updated the bt950_cs driver to initialze UART at higher speed.
- Connection speed up to 40 Kb/s compared to 5 Kb/s with old driver
- A drop in replacement for the existing bt950_cs/bluecard_cs drivers
- This driver only works with Ambicom/Pretec BT2000E CF cards. It does not work with BT2000C cards.
- Make sure to install the driver to the Internal Storage
I hope the new driver will eventualy be included in the Tumnus Bluez drivers package. Meanwhile installation packages are provided.
Bluetooth Dialup Applet
- Create dialup connection using bluetooth CF card
New for version 1.0.1:
- Updated detection of inserted BT card
Bluetooth PAN Applet
- Create PAN connection using bluetooth CF card
- Fully integrates into the network applet - i.e. Opera and Mail application are aware of the PAN connection!
- DHCP is not supported in this version - manual IP settings are requried
- Make sure to activate and set up server side PAN profile. Windows users can find some usefull info
New for version 1.0.1 (thanks to firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Added autodetection of BT device address of NAP server
- Added Russian translation
The ipk files can be downloaded here:
This software is released under GNU General Public Lisence
Сайт управляется системой uCoz